Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Return of the King*

Well I mistook my Yankee pride and A-Rod's agent miscalculated his net worth. The result is that A-Rod decided to come crawlin back to the Bronx with a modest USD 3m pay raise and Warren Buffett's sound financial advice that he would maximize his net worth in um Gotham (as opposed to say LA).
I fully realize that this rant is about a week-and-half too late, but I needed to figure out, well is my blog worth it at this point? I mean mr. 28m man will be in pinstripes. I will once again resume my 32nd year on this earth routing for the Yankees. So I guess everytime A-Rod hits an A-Bomb (I must never quote John Sterling ever again)..I will probably clap my hands cheer. But when we approach October again and A-Rod hits .223 in the league championship series, I will once again resume my arguments that this dude will simply never close to Reggie in terms of being Mr. October. So I say to that Alex, prove me wrong, you have seven years and oh what..300m if you get the record
As for my blog, well we all need an escape..especially for this mild-mannered business writer tha sometimes forget he become creative some times..especially when a great story is at his fingertips..So every Sunday or so..I'll sit down..drink my coffee and perhaps try and illuminate you with some sarcastic observations..some witty banter and engage in topics..that hopefully will be more serious, and a level of realism that far eclipse Mr. Rodriguez's pursuit of fame and glory in the Bronx.

No comments: